Sunday, January 6, 2008

Snow White's Tea Party


Still reeling from last week's embarrassing episode, Snow White hosts this week's princess tea party.

Snow White: Cinderella- I told you the dwarfs would be working today.

Cinderella: Oh puh-leeze, you need to get off your high horse, Snow, my girl. The invite said "wear your crown." It said nothing about a gown.

Jasmine: Has anyone heard from Belle? I thought she was coming today.

Snow: She called and can't make it. But she wanted to know if she could borrow your outfit, Jasmine. She needs to, um, "awaken" the beast.

Jasmine: Again? Why can't you girls buy your own costumes?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

Kimberlee Kee said...

i'm sorry, chels, but I just don't get these tea parties. Is this a Maddie thing, or something going on in your imagination? Help me please. Love ya sis

pb&j in a bowl said...

Maddie has been setting up the tea parties, and I take a picture of them. Then I have been making up silly situations for them.

Anonymous said...

Chels, I sometimes wonder about you, as I am sure you do the same about me. I am still waiting on you to put a pole in the middle of their tea party. Ha! Love ya

Rachel said...

Dude, has anyone ever told you that you need help?
No?
Okay, good. Then all your friends are also mother's of young girls.
Please, we've had days where Jasmine, Snow White, Belle and S. Beauty don't speak to each other because of some imaginary slight :-)
Love the imaginations, theirs and ours ;-)
LMAO!!

Kimberlee Kee said...

now I get it. I am so glad my girls are older, but I will be sooo jealous of ya'll when we get into "teen" issues. Lovin it!! Keep us chuckling!

pb&j in a bowl said...

I get invited to a princess tea party- every single day. I try to come up with adult, albeit, stupid and highly unlikely situations I think the princesses would face if they were real- Desperate Princesses. Hey, it amuses me.

Sarah said...

Looks like Cinderella isn't quite the virtuous lass we were led to believe!

suchsimplepleasures said...

you're so freaking funny!!! seriously, where do you come up with this stuff...it's a riot!!!
xoxo

Amy said...

Well at least the princesses have given up on the dwarfs...
I'm beginning to wonder about Cinderella. Maybe she inhaled too many cleaning chemicals in her slave labor days.

Thanks for the comment and encouragement to run. You Go Girl! I can't even imagine running a marathon!

Kellan said...

Okay - I'm kinda getting into this little soap opera! Very funny. Take care. Kellan

Website Content and Copy: PBJinabowl.blogspot.com, 2007-8.
Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.