Saturday, January 26, 2008

I. . . got tagged!

I was tagged by the ever sassy, My Sassy Pants for this fun meme. The last few times I've been tagged, I filed them away for another day, and then forgot about them. This one seemed interesting, so I'm doing it today.

Finish the sentence with the first thought that comes to mind.

I know less than I thought I did.

I believe in God.

I fought with Justin, over chocolate pie. Nobody won.

I am angered not very easily or often.

I love my family.

I need my friends.

I take my time- with everything.

I hear what I want to hear. Right, Justin?

I drink coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.

I hate using the word hate.

I use Neutrogena everything.

I want to stop renting and buy a house this year.

I like sudoku.

I feel better after I exercise.

I wear my tennis shoes more than anything else.

I left a sink full of dishes.

I do the best that I'm capable of doing.

I hope it's the right thing.

I dream of actually winning the lottery.

I drive a gas guzzling, needs a new engine, 1999 Ford Explorer.

I listen to what others have to say. Most of the time. Unless it's stupid.

I type really fast.

I think after I speak.

I wish I didn't.

I regret not finishing college.

I care what others think of me.

I should go back to school.

I am 30 and loving it.

I said "I love you" first thing this morning.

I wonder what Maddie will be like as an adult. Will she have children? Will she be happy?

I changed drastically between the ages of 20 and 30.

I cry when watching Survivor and the contestants get to see their loved ones for the first time.

I lose at Scrabble- almost every time I play with Justin.

I leave clean clothes in the laundry basket until I need them.

This was a lot harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm not used to having thoughts, I don't know. . . Anyway, hhhmmmmm, who should I tag? How about Amy at Memories and Musings of a Mommy. I really think her's would be interesting. And Irene at Our piece of the world. I love reading her blog and hearing what she has to say. Ladies, there is no pressure to do this, but I thought it was fun and not very time consuming.
Have a great weekend!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

Dawn said...

I love sudoku! I am pretty addicted to that and knitting.

I love internet surveys like these!

Amy said...

Great answers! Thanks for sharing! I love these memes, you really get to know a lot about people.

Pennies In My Pocket said...

I am 30 and loving it. - I'm 31 and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! More power to the 30-somethings!!! You couldn't pay me to go back to my 20s.

Great answers!

~melody~

suchsimplepleasures said...

awesome meme!!! i never finished college...after 6 years of attending and, i still am kicking myself for not completing it!!
i'm about to turn 39...let me tell you that the physical changes between 30 and where i am...tremendous!! some good, some...oy vey!!!
loved reading your answers and i can relate to sooooo many of them!

Allison said...

I like that tag. Too bad you didn't know me when you could tag others with it. I want to do more of them. Think if I post that on enough people's comments, they'll remember me when they get one, which will all be done at the same time and I'll get an avalanche? Hope so! :-)

I did almost the same thing once---we didn't lose the girl with us, but we ended up not making the bus back, and had to drive back with the girl who went around with us. You know, the teacher (it was my daughter's first grade end of the year trip) didn't bat an eye when we came back. I wonder why? I'd known her in high school...but I didn't get in trouble or anything, I don't even know if the mom knows. Sometimes I wonder when I see them now.

Happy Hoppin' :-)

Hookin' Angel

Creative-Type Dad said...

Sudoku...?!
I just don't get it.

That's an interesting meme. All of mine would somehow involve KFC because I'm pretty hungry right now.

Kellan said...

I regret not finishing college too! I have no idea how to play sudoku, but my sister is a champ and loves it. Loved your answers. Hope you have had a good weekend - see you this week. Kellan

Amy said...

Thanks for the tag. That will be fun!

I may have to steal your "I hate", I abhor that word.

..."30 and loving it". Is there any other way?

Anonymous said...

I listen to people when it's not stupid also! haha. I also wear tennis shoes more than anything else.

Rachel said...

What a great MEME! This was really interesting!

Wonderful answers.

Website Content and Copy: PBJinabowl.blogspot.com, 2007-8.
Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.