Saturday, January 19, 2008

Awards and Scrolling Saturday

I can't believe it! I got an award from the famous Kellan at On The Upside. How cool is that? The True Blue Award. I love it!




I would like to pass on this award to Irene at Our Little Piece of the World. Irene takes amazing pictures and tells great stories about her family. She also takes the time to comment on lots of blogs, so I'm sure you've seen her around.

The next award I received was from Amy at Memories and Musing of a Mommy. I love her blog about her two little princesses. The Daily Dose Award was created by Xandra Heart of Service and inteded for blogs that: They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog.



Pretty sweet, huh? So. . . drumroll please. . . the winner is Such Simple Pleasures This is a blog that is I have come to love. It's funny. It's honest. It's full of Crabby Mommy Powers.


And, she is one of the creators of Scrolling Saturday. Great for those early Saturday mornings, when you don't have a lot of time to create a new post. You can simply scroll through your archives, find one of your earlier posts and re-post it. If you want to find out more, go here.


I know that's a lot of links, but I truly feel each one is deserving. Check 'em out and show 'em some bloggy love.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats on your awards sweetie! You absolutely deserve them and I approve of your winners 100% :-) LOL.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the awards!! :)

Website Content and Copy: PBJinabowl.blogspot.com, 2007-8.
Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.