Tuesday, April 15, 2008

NOT How I Planned My Morning

I officially started my new job today. I had my morning planned.

This is what I get for actually trying to plan my morning.

8:18 Fueled my system with gas station coffee. Aaahhhh. Just what I needed. At 6:50.
8:15 Dropped Maddie off 15 minutes later than planned.
8:00 Left apartment. No matter what.
7:55 Inside. Again. Forgot wallet.
7:53 Walked out. Again.
7:51 Walked back in. Forgot to brush both Maddie's hair and teeth. Somehow remembered to do mine
7:50 Walked out of the house to take Maddie to school and head to work.
7:40 Dangdangdang- forgot to walk the dog. Walked the dog. Treat to the dog.
7:35 "No. Not that. Something else. Spring shirt. Pants. Go."
7:32 Started ironing "Maddie, it's your choice. Pick out your clothes today."
7:30 Decided what I was going to wear to my first official day at work.
7:20 Crap- "Maddie, we need to leave in 25 minutes. Hop to it!"
7:15 I looked over a couple of blogs, fixed Maddie breakfast.
7:00 Made an emergency call to Justin. No answer.
6:50 I BROKE MY COFFEE POT!!!

9:15 P.M. Stopped at Target to get new coffeepot.

I refuse to have another morning without it.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Kellan said...

Yes, I could not live without my morning coffee either - not a good way to start the day - sorry that happened. Hope the job went well - talk to you soon - Kellan

Wendi said...

I can't relate to the coffee addiction, but the rest of it sounds like my day all the time. I am so glad I am not the only one who has to go back in the house to retrieve forgotten items.

Wendi said...

oops... forgot to say that I hope all went well with your new job. I am sure you will tell us all about it. (*wink)

suchsimplepleasures said...

hey...doesn't it SUCK when your coffee pot breaks?! been there! i just got a new one too. i made my hubby throw out the extra one that he had a work...the one he made me use after the old one broke...and we finally bought a new one!
so...congrats from one new coffee maker owner to another!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh man! Coffee is really needed in the morning if you have mornings like that without it.

Personally, I never started the habit and my mornings suck without it so I can't blame it on not having it....huh? Well, it made sense in my head, which tells you something right there.

-- jonny's mommy

Website Content and Copy: PBJinabowl.blogspot.com, 2007-8.
Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.