Sunday, April 6, 2008

Please Stick Around, Spring!!

After almost a week of non stop rain, we had a beautiful day. Unfortunately, I was stuck in class all day, and Justin and Maddie were stuck in the car, but we were able to make the most of it when we got home.

We have some gorgeous tulips at the entrance to our apartment, and Maddie actually let me take some pictures of her. Then, she perfected her tree climbing skills. Well, actually, it was more like her "I'll just stand where Daddy puts me" skills. Regardless, we had a great time.






Please take the picture, so I can get this fake smile off of my face!


Look at me!! Just don't let me fall!! Now. Get. Me. Down.


Hhhmmm, I wonder what would happen if I swing from this branch. . .




They don't smell nearly as pretty as they look, do they?

I hope the pretty weather continues. We usually have a really short Spring, before it turns to crazy hot, sweltering, crank up the a.c., and only go outside if it involves a pool Summer.

This week is especially important that it stays nice and dry. If everything goes well, we break ground on our house.

That's right. Our. House.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

MommyTime said...

Gorgeous photos! I especially love the first one of her up in the tree. Oh, how I long for spring at our house too.

Kimberlee Kee said...

The pics are adorable. It just so happens that red (or Pink) tulips are one of my favorite flowers. YAY on the house, it looks like good weather all week here, so maybe it'll spread east of here :)

Irene said...

OOO! Love the tulips! I need to plant some. Every year, when I see them blooming I tell myself I will plant a bunch...then I forget all about it until next year.

Bren said...

Love the tulips. They're my favorite! That is one good climbing tree! She looks so cute in it!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos!!! We had one day this weekend where we were teased, but alas today it is freezing again.. grrr.. Where is Spring?

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I hope spring stays around for you. Beautiful pictures!

BookMamma said...

Cute pictures!
I am envious of the tulips. I only remember to plant them when I see them in the spring!

Wendi said...

Beautiful tulips... my personal favorite!
Beautiful tree... perfect for climbing.
Beautiful little girl...perfect climber and smiler!
Beautiful weather...perfect for house building!!!

Amy said...

Look at you dropping the "house" bomb at the end of that post. That's great! Congratulations!

Website Content and Copy: PBJinabowl.blogspot.com, 2007-8.
Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.