Sunday, April 13, 2008

How To Guide

If you want to gain 2 pounds in 2 days, eat everything I ate this weekend. I'll show you the way.

Saturday:

Cereal- not too bad
donut- start of something bad
granola bar- to make up for the donut
3 slices of leftover pizza- it was mushroom, so I get some credit for that, right?
coffee- lots and lots of coffee
1 more slice of pizza- cold

Dinner Saturday at favorite bbq restaurant:

Ribs
BBQ pork
roasted chicken
cole slaw
mashed potatoes
sweet cornbread roll
french fries
big bite of chocolate ice cream

Sunday

leftovers from Saturday and Sunday
big bowl of chocolate ice cream

The most important piece of advice that I can give you, to make sure you gain 2 pounds in 2 day, is absolutely no exercise. None.

Yep, I'm headed to the gym, first thing Monday morning.

Oh, and to answer all of your questions-

No.

I'm not pregnant. Regardless of how much I may have splurged this weekend.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Oh thank goodness someone else out there has splurge dayz! Or weekends....how about a week or a month, to celebrate? Oh yeah I sure worked out today. As in walked the dogs to the end of the street and back. At the Pug's pace which isn't exactly a jog.

My punishment is to clean the house. And boy did someone let it go! Along with the eating splurge, I tend to let chores slide too. Payback is a ....well, you know!

Amy said...

I wonder, how does a granola bar make up for the donut?
LOL.
My problem is donuts just make me want to eat more donuts. Donuts are always the beginning of a bad eating spree.

Anonymous said...

If we put mushrooms on the pizza, it doesn't count as bad? I'll buy into that! I used to justify eating lots of ice cream by adding a little wheat germ, too.

As for the rest of your menu... yum. I'm guessing that's Dave's Famous BBQ - but only because I've been craving it! And the way you eat is EXACTLY why I have a gym membership. So I can eat what I want without gaining too much. :)

Wendi said...

Thanks for the advice... but I am doing just fine on my own this weekend. No suggestions needed!
It sounded like heaven though. YUM!

Website Content and Copy: PBJinabowl.blogspot.com, 2007-8.
Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.