Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Laughs

If you want a good laugh, turn up your volume and click here. Maddie and I have watched it over and over again, and it is still funny. Try it for yourself.

I have made the determination that Dec 1 was the start of the tacky Christmas sweater season. They are everywhere!! Except on me. I will never, ever wear bells, reindeer, wreaths, or a Christmas tree on a sweater. I just can't do it. I'm going to start a daily count on these Christmas sweaters and post it on this blog until Christmas.

Today, when Maddie was asked what she wanted Santa to bring her, her response was typical. "I want everything." I'm afraid she really does.

Why is it that the first year I actually go Christmas shopping early, I look in the paper today and everything I bought is now on sale? It's not fair, I tell ya!

We put up our Christmas tree tonight. We've had the same tree for 5 years. I've struggled with this tree every single year. It has never been straight. I've used paper towels in the stand. I've propped it against the wall. It has been the most frustrating tree. Ever. Until tonight. I realized I had the piece that holds it in the stand attached to the wrong piece. For 5 years. I can't say I miss the toilet paper around the base of it.

Does this stuff happen to anyone else??

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Rachel said...

LOL! How could I forget you? Oh yes, struggling with Pinky and The mouth of course!!
Our poor tree is on it's last leg this year.. it has a charlie Brown'esque' lean and it's just sad really.
Love reading you!!

Anonymous said...

Yes everything is on sale, but the things YOU REALLY N.E.E.D. to BUY are Usually already sold out. BEFORE you get there.at the crack of opening day, as in ARE YOU SURE YOU EVEN HAD ANY LEFT BEFORE YOU ADVERTISED THE SALE?!?? Take it from this mom of 4- having EVERYTHING that was a "I KNOW Santa will get it for me -it's all I want" under your tree is way better than saving some money. :)

Website Content and Copy: PBJinabowl.blogspot.com, 2007-8.
Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.