Friday, November 13, 2009

Hello- Anybody There?

Hi.

Remember me?

I'm the blogger who decided to take a week off from blogging. That one week turned into two weeks, which turned into a month. SIX months later. . .

I'M BACK.

I didn't realise it at the time, but I needed this break. I needed to concentrate on more important things. I needed to enjoy life for what it's worth and not look at every single situation and try to come up with a witty blog post. I needed to see my daughter come looking for me and not automatically go to the computer desk. I needed to be.

Don't get me wrong. I've had LOTS of stuff to write about. And, I've wanted to write about them.

Like the two hellacious weeks that involved Maddie having minor surgery, projectile vomitting blood, and lots of ice cream.

And how I spent Maddie's first day of Kindergarten.

And how Maddie has done in *gasp* PUBLIC school.

Softball, Florida, Summer, Halloween, losing a job, church plant, and everything in between.

I've missed this. And I've missed you guys.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

KK said...

missed you too!!

Kimberlee Kee said...

I'm so excited...now I'll pull you up first before Facebook...now that's a big deal...;)

Cyndy Bush said...

There you are! I still had you in my reader and was just thinking of you the other day. Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

yay!!! it's about time!! glad to have you back.

Sally said...

Welcome back!

Website Content and Copy: PBJinabowl.blogspot.com, 2007-8.
Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.