Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Even My Dog Gets It

Grendal has never been a particularly destructive dog. He usually just hangs out on the couch when we're not there.


However, yesterday was a different story. And I'm starting to think he is a lot smarter than we've given him credit for.


We've been watching a lot of the news lately. Yesterday we left CNN on when we went to run some errands. We came home to this:






Apparently, even our dog understands that the dollar is worth virtually nothing.

And I'm cheap enough to tape it back together.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

He should be your new financial advisor!

Karen said...

I heard recently that the government has a place that will give you a brand spanking new dollar for damaged ones. Maybe you could trade it in.

LiteralDan said...

I didn't know that made you cheap-- I would have had that thing taped back together before I even got the picture taken!

And yes, if no one will accept it from you, the government (and I believe a bank will do it for you, actually) will replace a bill as long as you have more than half of it. Otherwise you could double your money the easiest way imaginable.

Wendi said...

Such a smart dog!

You. crack. me. up.

Anonymous said...

The tape you will have to use will cost more than the dollar.

Anonymous said...

I would have totally taped it back together too.. LOL

Website Content and Copy: PBJinabowl.blogspot.com, 2007-8.
Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.